Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Update.7-SKIDROW [ALEX] torrent
Download Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Update.7-SKIDROW [ALEX] torrent from this page.
To download torrent files you will need bittorrent software.Get it here: utorrent
Note: before downloading take a look at torrent report, internal files, comments and other information about this torrent.
Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Update.7-SKIDROW [ALEX] torrent description
S K I D R O W
.the leading force.
Sid Meier's Civilization V Update 7
02-02-2011........Release Date <-> Protection.........Steam + CEG
Strategy.............Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOX
Read changelog.txt for information on updated content!
1. Unpack release
2. Run Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Update.7.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install
folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
We have included the following DLC with this update.
Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean
Cradle of Civilization - Asia
Cradle of Civilization - Americas
Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia
Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
The Civilization and Scenario Pack: Mongols (Genghis Khan)
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this
update is featuring all previous updated content.
Unleashed - TiNYiSO - MRN - RADIKAL - POSTMORTEM - GENESIS - Fairlight
SHOCK - CRUDE - ReUnion - VACE - OUTLAWS - BACKLASH - Titan
Sid Meier's Civilization V Update 7 info:
- Dead interceptor crash fix (occurred frequently in late-game, usually on the AI turn)
- Movement limit crash fix (occurred when any high-movement unit, a gunship in this case, made use of the railroad bonus and moved beyond the engine visualization limits)
- Crash fix for diplo AI. When the player witnesses an AI leader buy a minor ally, and aggressively purchased them back, the game would eventually crash when the AI leader would correctly try to complain to you about it.
- The following crashes were all discovered via the Steam Crash Reporting system that Civilization V utilizes:
- Crash - pCitizens->GetCityPlotFromIndex(iPlotLoop); is returning NULL in the CvPlayer::DoRevolt loop.
- Crash - Occasionally strange values are sent to the movement cursor code. Wrap and clamp the values before they get to the pathfinder.
- Crash - Fix to divide by zero crash with AI buying plots.
- Crash - In RouteValid, the CvTacticalAnalysisMap cell thinks a plot is claimed, but the plot itself has no owner.
- Crash - Era out of bounds during a reload.
- Crash - During a resync, a crash happens when GameplayUnitCreated calls CvPlot::GetActiveFogOfWarMode apparently because the game's ActiveTeam is NO_TEAM (-1).
- Fix to Golden Age length (for Reformation policy with both the Persian trait and Chichen Itze)
- Corrected duration of golden ages generated from Taj Mahal and when a Persian player has Chichen Itza (Before the multiple 50% additions were "compounded" rather than added together into a 100% bonus.)
- Fix to blank science victory details screen
Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Update.7-SKIDROW [ALEX] torrent trackers
No registration required http://tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce
No registration required udp://tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce
No registration required udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
No registration required udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
No registration required http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
No registration required http://inferno.demonoid.me:3415/announce